Where The Water Tastes Like Wine Free Download
Where The Water Tastes Like Wine Free Download PC Game setup in single direct link for Windows. It is an amazing indie, adventure and role playing game.
Where The Water Tastes Like Wine PC Game 2018 Overview
Where the Water Tastes Like Wine is a Narrative-Adventure game about traveling, sharing stories, and surviving manifest destiny. Featuring gorgeous hand-drawn illustrations, Where the Water Tastes Like Wine combines 2D visuals with a 3D overworld US map.
Players wander across a folkloric Depression era United States at their own pace, meeting strangers with their own stories to tell. Through these interactions, players will be able to collect unique stories which can then be re-told to unlock new interactions. In this way the in-game stories themselves act as a currency to progress through the game, and it’s up to the player to pair the right story with the unique needs of each of the characters that you will encounter throughout your travels. Only through these right pairings will characters reveal their true selves, and bestow you with the most powerful stories, the true ones which reveal something about their own lives. In Where The Water Tastes Like Wine, stories organically take on a life of their own as they grow larger and transform as they’re told- and re-told.
Features of Where The Water Tastes Like Wine
Following are the main features of Where The Water Tastes Like Wine that you will be able to experience after the first install on your Operating System.
- “Big Rock Candy Mountain? El Dorado? The place over the hill where they say the water tastes just like the sweetest wine?”: Travel the Depression-Era United States, laboring to pay off a debt by learning the true stories of 16 signature characters across a wide range of American experience from migrant workers to a travelling preacher to a Navajo woman forcibly relocated on the Long Walk.
- “This whole land’s built on stories; it’s one big story, America is”: As you explore, you’ll encounter strange and unsettling things: slices of a country built on dust clouds and murky dreams, where the folk tales are bleeding through. You’ll carry those tales with you, swapping them round campfires to make the cast of characters open up to you and share their own stories.
- “The greatest stories are the true ones; the ones people will tell you about their own lives”: The stories you share will return to you along your journey, changed in the telling as they’ve made their way around the country. As you meet the characters time and again on your travels, they will grow to trust you and, hopefully, share their true selves with you. Only by learning all their real stories can you pay off your debt.
- Beautiful combination of 3D overworld and hand drawn 2D illustrations
- Original stories written by a wide selection of accomplished authors
System Requirements of Where The Water Tastes Like Wine
Before you start Where The Water Tastes Like Wine Free Download make sure your PC meets minimum system requirements.
- Tested on Windows 7 64-Bit
- Operating System: Windows Vista/7/8/8.1/10
- CPU: Intel Core2 Duo E4500 (2 * 2200) or equivalent/AMD Athlon 64 X2 4200+ (2 * 2200) or equivalent
- RAM: 1GB
- Setup Size: 5.1GB
- Hard Disk Space: 6GB