Drizzlepath Deja Vu Free Download
Drizzlepath Deja Vu Free Download PC Game setup in single direct link for Windows. It is an amazing casual, adventure and indie game.
Drizzlepath Deja Vu PC Game 2018 Overview
“Memory is an oddly circuitous thing, often dancing in its own circles. A snake perpetually eating its own tail. We can sometimes swear we’ve seen something before, in another life. Echoes of another existence, so familiar and yet…we’ve never been here before, have we?”
A man embarks on a journey toward the top of a mountain, to discover the truth of his existence. Along the way, he ponders the nature of life itself. Drizzlepath: Deja Vu is a spiritual revisitation of Tonguç Bodur’s very first game, Drizzlepath. Not so much a remake as a re-envisioning, as well as a celebration of the many games he has made since.
Features of Drizzlepath Deja Vu
Following are the main features of Drizzlepath Deja Vu that you will be able to experience after the first install on your Operating System.
- A relaxing “walking simulator”, in which events are triggered not through interaction with objects, but through exploring
- Tonguç Bodur’s tenth game on Steam, and a homage to his very first game from 2015
- Neither a sequel nor a remake, but a standalone experience with bonus in-references for those familiar with his earlier games
- Professional voice narration, atmospheric sound design, and a dynamic music score
- A playtime of thirty to sixty minutes, with a thorough playthrough required to discover all of the game’s secrets
- A single sprawling level, broken up into several save points
- A rich and thought-provoking narrative, co-written by Bottle: Pilgrim and Nephise: Ascension author Michael Bowser
System Requirements of Drizzlepath Deja Vu
Before you start Drizzlepath Deja Vu Free Download make sure your PC meets minimum system requirements.
- Tested on Windows 7 64-Bit
- Operating System: Windows Vista/7/8/8.1/10
- CPU: Intel Core 2 Duo 2GHz, AMD Athlon 64 X2 2GHz
- RAM: 6GB
- Setup Size: 5GB
- Hard Disk Space: 9GB